IN WHICH WE DECLARED METALSUCKS A NO-PANTS ZONE
Hey studs and foxes, Anso here. Please accept my most gracious hugz in return for partying with me these last two days. Running this site in the absence of Axl and Vince has been so superfun thanks to you, our cherished MetalSucks readership. I learned a lot of stuff too, for example that I should hereby refrain from “ass fucking [my] boyfriends cock” [sic]. K I’ll work on that while you all re-live some hilarious, informative, and sexy moments from this week:
- We debuted new music by Maruta.
- We spoke to Rob Arnold from Chimaira/Six Feet Under/The Elite, Jack Strong from The Acacia Strain, Varg Vikernes of Burzum, and Takis Kinis from prog-thrash legends Realm.
- We checked out the latest releases from DevilDriver and Wino. Plus, hot hardcore 7″s and all the stuff that Corey Mitchell rocked in February.
- We reveled in official confirmation of the System of a Down tour story we broke ahead of everybody.
- We proffered scientific evidence that to be in a band is a poor life decision.
- We were wowed by Evan Brewer, player of two basses!
- We peeped Devin Townsend’s nod to Sinatra and incredible new jams from Scale The Summit, Between The Buried And Me, Graviton, and All Shall Perish.
- We cheered Taylor Momsen and her desire to “fuck for Satan.”
- We met the new Dragonforce singer. It’s not Corey Taylor.
- We took a stand against D.R.U.G.S.
You’ll have a couple days to de-Anso yourselves, but please do rush right back to MetalSucks on Monday for more hot action when the bosses return from
muling heroin in from Ecuador their business trip and we resume our regularly-scheduled action. You may now put your pants back on!