IN WHICH WE — OH LOOK, KITTENS!!!
Yo! Have you guys signed up for our new e-mail list yet? If not, you can, and should, do so above. You’ll get occasional updates from the MS Mansion with breaking stories, special features, exclusive premieres, etc., delivered right to your inbox. Don’t worry, we won’t spam you — expect a newsletter-type of situation with updates once a week at most. And don’t forget to friend us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to stay up-to-the-minute on all the latest suckage. And don’t forget that you can friend/follow us as individuals, too: Vince’s Facebook page, Vince’s Twitter account, my Facebook page, my Twitter account.
Now, with that out of the way, this week’s highlights:
- We debuted new music from Shadows Fall, Havok, and When Tigers Fight.
- We debuted new videos from Municipal Waste, Huntress, and Mares of Thrace.
- Becoming the Archetype’s Seth Hecox got us all caught up on all things baseball.
- We spoke to Aaron Smith from 7 Horns 7 Eyes and discussed Cyclone Temple with Noisecreep’s Carlos Ramirez.
- We really enjoyed classic heavy metal album covers re-created with kittens.
- We really, REALLY enjoyed the new Gojira song.
- We really, really did NOT enjoy hearing about massive layoffs at Roadrunner Records.
- Wes Borland declared Limp Bizkit > Dream Theater.
- Ted Nugent was finally found guilty of something.
And that’s all the news that’s fit to print. Have a terrific weekend, gang. We’ll see ya Monday!