In Which We Got Our Faces F*cked Off
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
And now, the week’s top stories!
- The staff of MetalSucks presented our annual new year preview, Albums That Will Fuck Your Face Off.
- Protest the Hero crowd-sourced $125,000 for their new album in less than 24 hours.
- Someone digitally altered Metallica’s “Nothing Else Matters” to be in a major scale.
- Jeff Loomis and Keith Merrow announced that they’re writing an album together.
- We celebrated the return of Maruta.
- We learned that Brad Wilk from Rage Against the Machine is playing drums on the new Black Sabbath album.
- We learned that ex-The Black Dahlia Murder drummer Shannon Lucas has started a new grind project with BDM vocalist Trevor Strnad and Napalm Death bassist Shane Embury.
- Well thank Christ there’s a band called “Chainsaw Penis.”
- A Japanese metal vocalist endorsed a fuck tube.
- Music retailer HMV filed for bankruptcy.
Isthay eekendway isway oinggay otay ebay awesomeway! Ere’shay away inthay asway otay atwhay e’reway oingday: oinggay otay eesay Igpay Estroyerday! Eway opehay ouyay avehay anway equallyway unfay eekendway annedplay. Aystay afesay! Eesay ouyay Ondaymay!!!