In Which We Found Out That Sid Caesar’s Son Use to be a Member of Napalm Death
WORST WEEK EVER PLAYLIST, February 10 – February 14, 2014
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
And now, this week’s top stories:
- We learned that Shirley Temple’s daughter used to be in the Melvins.
- We told vocalists about they could now cup their mic handsfree thanks to the Bananadyne Microphone Enhancer.
- We observed what happens when you send a hip-hop blogger to a Pig Destroyer show.
- We wept as Five Finger Death Punch did terrible things to The Animals.
- We were thrilled to discover that, at last, someone has written an awesome death metal song about Marvel Comics’ Stan Lee.
- We watched Ghost perform without makeup (kinda, sorta, not really).
- We helped Darkest Hour’s Mike Schleibaum prepare for his move to a higher tax bracket.
- We were SHOCKED because Dave Lomabardo doesn’t have anything nice to say about Kerry King or Tom Araya.
- We patted this metal-loving Olympic gold medalist on the back.
- Some dudes from Mudvayne and Damageplan left Hellyeah.
Have a terrific weekend, y’all. See ya Monday.