The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of October 17 – October 21, 2016
- This is the best Slayer fan tattoo you will ever see.
- Speaking of Slayer, here is a thirty-minute-long version of “Angel of Death.”
- Todd Jones explained the whole Nails “hiatus” thing.
- Gojira’s Mario Duplantier seems like a real pain in the ass to tour with.
- Corelia fans are furious because more than a year after successfully crowdfunding a new album, they have yet to actually complete the album.
- Lamb of God released a new song, “The Duke.”
- Convicted pedo Tripp Eisen (ex-Static-X, ex-Dope, ex-Murderdolls) is back.
- We wondered: what’s the next big trend in metal?
- These are some of the best heavy metal conspiracy theories.
- We spoke to Wovenwar’s Jordan Mancino on The MetalSucks Podcast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet