Five Finger Death Punch Drama, James Hetfield Conspiracy Theory, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of June 12 – June 16, 2017
- There was a fuckva lotta Five Finger Death Punch drama this week. Start here and work your way backwards.
- Some dipshit made a video alleging that James Hetfield was part of a conspiracy to murder Chris Cornell and make it look like a suicide; the result are (inadvertently) hilarious.
- Speaking of weird accusations against Metallica: this journalist thinks that the band’s music is pro-fascist.
- Rob Zombie is over physical media.
- Buckethead is no longer the world’s most famous person to be named ‘Buckethead.’
- This guy says it was he, and not Tobias Forge, who created the Ghost character of ‘Papa Emeritus.’
- Gene Simmons is trying to trademark (an incorrect version of) the devil horns hand sign, and Wendy Dio and Nikki Sixx ain’t havin’ it.
- Reddit users donated $16,000 for guitar lessons to a teenaged metalhead whose dad recently died, thereby restoring our faith in the Internet.
- This elderly gentleman sure does love Metallica!
- Ozzfest Meets Knotfest will return later this year.