Decapitated Arrested, Marilyn Manson Trolls Justin Bieber, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of September 11 – September 15, 2017
- All four members of Decapitated have been arrested and stand accused of gang rape. Although they deny the allegations, they may have to remain in a Los Angeles jail for up to thirty days before the case proceeds.
- And because a lot of our shithead commenters seem to have some serious misconceptions about sexual assault, we went and asked our friend Nina Osegueda to tell you everything you need to know about rape trials, rape victims, and rape culture.
- On a much lighter note, Marilyn Manson sure did troll the shit outta Justin Bieber.
- Cannibal Corpse’s George “Corpsegrinder” Fisher sought shelter from Hurrican Irma in an elementary school.
- Trivium’s Matt Heafy, also a Floridian, checked in from the massive storm as well.
- If Tim Lambesis is really planning to re-launch As I Lay Dying with all new members, we have some suggestions as to who he might hire.
- The band Infant Annihilator was banned from Spotify for allegedly being offense.
- If Metallica played “Sad But True” at double speed, it would sound like this.
- Kid Rock says he loves black people. Also, he has a bridge he’d like to sell you.
- Faith No More may have broken up (again).
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet