Scott Ian Recounts Dave Mustaine’s Metallica Firing, Man Creates Slipknot Show in His Yard, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
The MetalSucks Playlist — Week of October 31 – November 6, 2020
Did you miss some of this week’s top stories in the world of metal? Catch up below:
- Anthrax’s Scott Ian recounted the day Metallica fired Dave Mustaine.
- A British man has created a Slipknot “concert experience” in his front yard.
- Fear Factory’s Dino Cazares says Burton Seabell “couldn’t sing live anymore.”
- Did Bring Me the Horizon steal a Deftones riff?
- Legendary metal producer Tommy Tritone looked back on his time making Megadeth’s Risk.
- Members of the hard rock and metal community reacted to the death of Sean Connery.
- Trump supporter Chris Jericho (Fozzy) complained that it was taking too long to count all the votes for the presidential election.
- Watch Mr. Bungle cover Van Halen.
- Find out how your favorite metal musicians celebrated Halloween.
- Symphony X’s bassist is anti-mask… despite the fact that the band sells branded masks.
That’s all for now. We’ll check in periodically over the weekend as usual and be right back at it full-bore next week.