In Which We Were for Nu Metal Rock Fans
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
And now, here are the top stories from this week:
- We got really excited about the new Intronaut album.
- We were really not excited about this dubstep remix of Slayer’s “Angel of Death.”
- We finally found out why MTV doesn’t play music videos anymore.
- We took serious issue with former Iron Maiden vocalist Paul Di’Anno calling Bruce Dickinson and his fans “gay.”
- We hung on Jim Martin’s every word after he finally broke his silence about his history with Faith No More.
- We debuted new music from Agoraphobic Nosebleed, courtesy of our friends at Decibel.
- We watched Avenged Sevenfold in the new video game Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
- We considered buying these new Iron Maiden Vans for the holidays.
- We got Meshuggah’s Jens Kidman a cup of coffee.
- We wondered if the members of Limp Bizkit are stupid, delusional, or both.
Have a great weekend everyone! See ya Monday!