IN WHICH WE SHUT DOWN GITMO
Finally… we have a capable, intelligent, forward-thinking new U.S. president. No, it’s not Dave Mustaine. Here’s what else happened this week:
- We wondered aloud and speculated about Slayer’s co-headline tour, New England Metal & Hardcore Fest, Scion Rock Fest (aka Atlanta Metalfest), and The Faceless’ headline tour. This spring just got awesome.
- We ran to the hills to avoid a shitty classic metal cover. Meanwhile, we found Iron Maiden in Iran and on the big screen.
- We got sexi(vious) with members of Cynic and Textures.
- We looked at new releases from Satyricon, Cattle Decapitation, 16 and Rumpelstiltskin Grinder.
- Maynard got all Jiu-Jitsu on our asses and Carcass played a wedding.
Axl, myself and our girlfriends (we have girlfriends… whowouldathunkit???) are going to see The Dark Knight on the IMAX tonight. Hopefully weed will be involved. Later, suckaz!!
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet