IN WHICH WE SHOT OUR UNBORN CHILD IN THE FOOT
Alright! After an initial slow news week, 2010 is finally start to get back into the swing of things. Here are some highlights from this week:
- Vince got an exclusive interview with Obituary/ex-Andrew W.K. drummer Donald Tardy about the AWK conspiracy mystery. We also spoke to Richard Christy and Pelican’s Larry Herwig.
- We debuted new music by The Tony Danza Tap Dance Extravaganza, Karnivool, and Blood of the Tyrant.
- Dallas is giving away free music, Eyal’s faith in metalheads has been restored, and Justin pontificated on the format wars.
- These Arms Are Snakes are done…
- …but System of a Down are reuniting! Or maybe not. But maybe.
- The dude from Weedeater shot himself in the foot. Literally.
- We’re sponsoring The Red Chord’s Burgers & Bowling tour!
- Underoath don’t like abortions.
Next week we’ll have some previews of 2010 releases we’re stoked on for you. And Vince is gonna be in sunny Los Angeles, so you poor-ass muthafuckas is stuck with me. BWA-HA-HA-HA!!!