IN WHICH WE FRAKED OUR BRAINS OUT
So as it turns out, Periphery have a rather sizable online following. Hm. Who knew?
ANYWAY, here’s how we amused ourselves this week:
- We debuted new music by the aforementioned Periphery, as well as Meek is Murder.
- Gwar’s Oderus Urungus answered some more reader questions, and we spoke to Fredrik Andersson from Amon Amarth.
- We checked out the latest releases from Drugs of Faith and Throatruiner Records.
- We reported on all the awesome metalocity at SXSW.
- We wondered if metalheads support gay marriage.
- We offered a retort to Sumerian Records head honcho Ash Avilldsen’s anti-piracy argument.
- We started the “Best of 2011” argumentswwwaaaaayyyy early.
- We watched the best school assembly ever.
- We wondered why good musicians join terrible bands.
- We steeled ourselves for the release of the worst album of the year.
Alright, have a good frakin’ weekend everyone! See ya Monday.