Every Time James Hetfield Laughs in a Metallica Song, Iced Earth Parody Band Flattened Earth, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
The MetalSucks Playlist — Week of February 27 – March 5, 2021
Did you miss some of this week’s top stories in the world of metal? Catch up below:
- Here is a compilation of every time James Hetfield laughs in a Metallica song.
- Meet Flattened Earth, an Iced Earth parody band.
- Howard Jones and Jared Dines revealed the name of their new project and teased the first single.
- Former New Found Glory guitarist Steve Klein was convicted in a child pornography case.
- Rammstein have finished their new album.
- Amon Amarth’s former drummer apologized to his bandmates — but called frontman Johan Hegg “a liar.”
- All of Dave Lombardo’s classic Slayer drum kits have been stolen.
- Slipknot’s Corey Taylor raps on the new
Uncle KrackerMoonshine Bandits song.
- King Crimson’s Robert Fripp and his wife, Toyah Wilcox, covered the Foo Fighters.
- Children of Bodom frontman Alexi Laiho’s cause of death was revealed.
That’s all for now. We’ll check in periodically over the weekend as usual and be right back at it full-bore next week.