Dave Mustaine Tells Dino Cazares To Make Him a Sandwich, Ted Nugent Helps Spread COVID-19, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
The MetalSucks Playlist — Week of May 1 – May 7, 2021
Did you miss some of this week’s top stories in the world of metal? Catch up below:
- Ted Nugent is now actively trying to kill his fans.
- Dave Mustaine to Dino Cazares: “Make me a sandwich.”
- A dead drummer was propped up behind his drum kit for his funeral.
- Some classy dude got arrested at Kid Rock’s bar for swinging around a shit-filled colostomy bag.
- K.K. Downing feels like he was forced out of Judas Priest.
- Belphegor to Batushka fans: “KISS MY ASS F*GGOT.”
- Former Cannibal Corpse guitarist Pat O’Brien has been sentenced for his bizarre 2018 arrest.
- Sammy Hagar detailed his final chats with Eddie Van Halen.
- King Crimson’s Robert Fripp and Toyah Wilcox covered Heart’s “Barracuda.”
That’s all for now. We’ll check in periodically over the weekend as usual and be right back at it full-bore next week.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet