IN WHICH WE WERE TOO METAL FOR PANTS
I’m really, really disappointed in you, male MetalSucksians. After reader Ashley sent in some epic photos of herself in a MetalSucks hoodie and not very much else, I predicted we’d get an identical pic from a wise-ass dude by the end of the week. Nope. Either no one thought of it, or no one had the balls to do it. For shame. And now what are the three ladies who actually read this site to look at? Pics of Lars Ulrich’s dick?
Oh well. Here are some other things that happened this week:
- We debuted new music by Daughters, Woe of Tyrants, Stigma and Nails.
- As I Lay Dying’s Nick Hipa wondered “Who is coming to the island on L O S T?”, while Eyal pondered whether it’s better to burn out or fade away.
- We listened to the God of War EP and new releases by Shining, Burzum, and H.I.M.
- Antonin Skullia taught us about the law of Metalocalypse.
- Did this shitty Matthew Fox show steal The Haunted’s logo?
And next week I expect you, our beloved readers, to be back up to your usual level of witty repartee.