IN WHICH WE SAVED DAYLIGHT
You bitched and moaned about daylight savings time, even though you were asleep when the clocks changed and you get an extra hour of daylight every day until November. You are all retards.
Here’s what else happened this week:
- Sigh’s Mirai Kawashima gave us another studio report (no naked Dr. Mikannibal pics, sorry), Early Man’s Mike Conte got his cheesesteak on, and Neuraxis’ Alexandre Leblanc gave us his final tour blog.
- We spoke with Darkane’s Christofer Malmstrom, Meshuggah’s Marten Hagstrom, Soilwork’s Peter Wichers and Ross the Boss (ex-Manowar)
- Our man-crush on Trent Reznor grew ever greater.
- You argued over who was the most important member of Metallica, past and present.
- We looked at new releases by Razor of Occam and Karl Sanders.
- It was a big week in the Norwegian courts… the Gorgoroth case was settled, and Varg was granted parole.
- Crazytown and Skunk Anansie are getting back together.
Next week Kip and I take off for Austin, TX on Wednesday. We’ll be live-blogging whenever possible. To everyone else, have fun not being there, suckazzz!!
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet