IN WHICH WE WILTED ON THE VINE
True story (not tr00 story): Vince and I have a friend who is definitely not into metal and, for a very long time, thought Killswitch Engage was called Kill, Switch and Gauge. Y’know, like the world’s most fucked up law firm or something.
Speaking of KsE, here’s what went down this week:
- Even new Killswitch album art makes you guys argue. Sheesh.
- We have an exclusive clip from the new As I Lay Dying DVD!
- We spoke to Cannibal Corpse’s Paul Mazurkiewicz and checked out the new release from Dååth.
- You accused Vince of being a pedophile.
- Best website ever?
- I thought Anso DF’s coverage of Revolver’s Golden Gods Awards was pretty funny, but apparently none of you agree with me.
- Could Slayer and Megadeth really be touring together?!?
Okay. We have a special 4/20 treat for you guys on Monday, plus the triumphant return of Unreadable Band Logo of the Week, so make sure you get your ass back here. ‘Til then, I bid you adieu.