IN WHICH WE LEARNED HOW TO SPEAK FRENCH
My car just got towed and I’m pissed. Really fucking pissed. One side effect of being a pantsless blogger is that sometimes you get a little comfortable and forget to do things like move your car when you’re supposed to (and I swear, I didn’t poke any smot today!). Before I go pay $185 to get my shitty fucking 1988 Honda Accord back, I’ll recap what happened this week on MetalSucks. Fuck the world.
- You say to-MAY-to, I say to-MAH-to… when it comes to band names.
- We debuted a fresh track by Dangers.
- Trivium canned drummer Travis Smith causing you all to argue incessantly about the tr00/false metalness of Trivium. Oceano also lost a member, causing the MetalSucks Mansion to rejoice while Suarez wept in the corner. Meanwhile Periphery’s ex-singer joined a band that sounds just like Periphery and even includes one of their [key] members.
- We spoke with Ihsahn and invited all of you to speak with Dark Tranquillity’s Mikael Stanne.
- Atreyu’s drummer’s wife wants to save rock and roll but apparently doesn’t want to save correct usage of the French language.
- Sammy O’Hagar likee Fear Factory. Axl Rosenberg no likee Fear Factory.
- Eyal is conducting an experiment. Have fun sifting through 385 demos, buddy.
- White Wizzard released the best video ever of the week.