IN WHICH DINO WON THE WAR
Can you imagine if everyone to whom we give endless amounts of shit followed Dino’s example? We’d have Rose Funoral cards and Tommy Lee faking his own death and Fred Durst pulling a Billy Madison and pics of Joey Belladonna with his twig and berries tucked back. That’s the kinda world I wanna live in. I believe we can make it happen if we try.
ANYWAY, here’s some shit we did this week:
- We did a second installment of Cooking Contaminated.
- We’re streaming new tracks by Son of Aurelius.
- Eyal gave us a Daath studio update.
- We spoke to Max Cavalera and Ratt’s Bobby Blotzer.
- We suckered Decibel‘s Andrew Bonazelli into writing about the Metal Mets for us.
- We checked out some new German cheese metal releases.
- We called out David Draiman.
- We watched some great music videos, some awful music videos, and some really awful music videos.
- We made fun of the most annoying little kid in the world.
- We were sorry about Abacabb breaking up, but really happy about BOOBS!!!
Speaking of Eyal and studio updates: on Sunday I’m flying down to Atlanta to visit Daath in the studio. If you never hear from me again, assume I’ve been lost amidst a cloud of ATL purp smoke and awesome metal. But what a way to go!!!