Viral 5-Year-Old Slipknot Fan, Reconsidering Nickelback, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
The MetalSucks Playlist — Week of January 20 – January 24, 2020
Did you miss some of this week’s top stories in the world of metal? Catch up below:
- This video of a 5-year-old Slipknot fan air drumming along with the band in concert went viral. Turns out, the kid is a really good drummer.
- Rammstein announced dates for their first-ever North American stadium tour.
- Is it possible that Nickelback and Creed are actually… gulp… GOOD?!?
- Ministry guitarist Sin Quirin has been accused of having sex with multiple underage girls.
- Ozzy Osbourne has been diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease.
- At the Drive-In / The Mars Volta’s Cedric Bixler-Zavala alleges that Scientologists have been harassing his family, and have now even murdered two of his pets.
- We examined four times Metallica had no business winning the Grammy for Best Metal Performance.
- Born of Osiris are beefing with their former guitarist, Jason Richardson (All That Remains), on Twitter.
- Did you know that the cover of Suffocation’s 1995 album, Pierced From Within, has never looked the way it was meant to look?
- Slipknot, Slayer, and Ghost are all getting their own Funko Pop!s.
See ya next week, everyone.