Slipknot/ Eminem Mash-Up, Kerry King’s Luxurious New Home, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
The MetalSucks Playlist — Week of May 23 – May 29, 2020
Did you miss some of this week’s top stories in the world of metal? Catch up below:
- This is the Slipknot/ Eminem mash-up of Corey Taylor’s dreams.
- Slayer’s Kerry King bought a home in Las Vegas for $3.81 million.
- Mastodon’s Bill Kelliher called Donald Trump an “orange shitstain.”
- This ice cream truck blasts metal, doesn’t serve ice cream.
- Cattle Decapitation may not eat meat, but that doesn’t mean they won’t eat ass.
- The rapper Ghostmane made a black metal album.
- Concert promoters are giving up on 2020.
- Insane Clown Posse say Sharon Osbourne owes them $50,000.
- Born of Osiris and guitarist Jason Richardson settled their dispute over unpaid royalities.
- Watch a total schmuck scream Papa Roach’s “Last Resort” in a Walmart.
That’s all for now. We’ll check in periodically over the weekend as usual and be right back at it full-bore next week.