Chinese Thrash Band Censored, Queens of the Stone Age Turn Down “Life-Changing Money,” and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
The MetalSucks Playlist — Week of March 29 – April 2, 2021
Did you miss some of this week’s top stories in the world of metal? Catch up below:
- A Chinese thrash band’s entire catalogue was removed from streaming sites.
- Queens of the Stone Age turned out “life-changing money” to play a private gig. Here’s why.
- Tour dates are booked for a reunion of Dokken’s classic line-up!
- Learn about nine sick metal bands from Southeast Asia.
- Former Misfits singer Michale Graves may be called as a witness in the trial against four Proud Boys leaders involved with the January 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.
- After admitting that he hates doing his podcast, Slipknot’s Shawn “Clown” Crahan released his own NFT.
- There was a 120,000+ festival in New Zealand last weekend.
- A federal judged ruled that the Lil Nas X “Satan Shoes” must be discontinued.
- Following allegations of racism, Sharon Osbourne was fired from The Talk.
- King Crimson’s Robert Fripp and his wife, Toyah Wilcox, covered ZZ Top.
That’s all for now. We’ll check in periodically over the weekend as usual and be right back at it full-bore next week.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet