IN WHICH WE STARTED MAKING A LIST
It was a short week, but despite Axl being under the weather and Vince gettin lucky in Kentucky, we still managed to get shit done around the ol’ Mansion, even without the help of our favoritest MS Mansion Monkey, Higgins:
- We’re making a list: we give you a hint, another hint and yet another hint. No, it’s got nothing to do with Jacob.
- Ozzy Sharon filed another ridiculous lawsuit, while Dillinger Escape Plan left Relapse Records sans-lawsuit.
- IWABO and Bloodbath released new videos.
- Killswitch Engage gave you a new song for free, we gave you a new Hull song for free, and Job For A Cowboy and Darkest Hour let you hear new songs for free. Crikey!
- We spoke with Nick Hipa of As I Lay Dying and J. Costa of Thy Will Be Done, the former about music and the latter about beards.
- Dallas, The Blogronaut and Eyal all wrote blogs.
- Best Band Ever announces festival appearance atop worst lineup ever.
I had a wisdom tooth pulled this morning so I feel like a giant sack of assholes at the moment, but hey, Percocet! See you tomorrow.