JUGGALOBOOK: LIKE FACEBOOK, ONLY FAYGOIER
I hope you guys have diapers, because you are definitely going to shit yourself laughing when you see this.
Someone has started JuggaloBook, which is exactly what it sounds like: Facebook, but for Juggalos. And, yes, it’s totally hilarious.
I’ve only been poking around for about fifteen minutes or so, since MetalSucks’ own Corey Mitchell alerted Vince and I to this existence of this blessing from God. But here are my favorite things about JuggaloBook thus far:
1) When asked to identify your gender, these are your options:
It’s good to know that Juggalos can be PC, too.
2) This is the starter screen for status updates:
3) Friends are identified as, well… guess.
4) The blogs are, needless to say, amazing. Here’s my favorite one that I’ve found so far, in which some poor dude complains that he can’t find any other ICP-friendly peeps in his new town:
5) You don’t “like” a homie’s post — you “Whoop Whoop!” it:
And like I said, I’ve only been futzing around on the site for like fifteen minutes. I’m sure that there are scores more of treasures to be found.
Make some new homies here.