In Which We Rang in
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
And now, this (very brief) week’s top stories:
- Joey Jordison claims he was fired from Slipknot; meanwhile, we think we’ve found the perfect drummer to replace him in the band.
- In his 2014 State of the Scene Address, Sergeant D. asserts that it’s 1997 all over again.
- EMI Records’ 1980 rejection letter to Venom is hilarious.
- Judas Priest will be on The Simpsons this Sunday.
- Former W.A.S.P. guitarist Chris Holmes is expatriating.
- Devin Townsend recording updates!!!
- Nate Newton of Converge/Old Man Gloom/Doomriders fame has joined Cavalera Conspiracy.
- Intervals rekindled our love of The Human Abstract.
- The nu-metal revival apocalypse is upon us: Motograter have reunited!
- Jessie Freeland from The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza has joined the Nashville Police Department.
Monday MetalSucks is back in full-effect for really real. ‘Til then, enjoy your weekend, and stay warm!