Darkthrone’s Excellent New Album Title, Clown Questions the Validity of the Presidential Election, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
The MetalSucks Playlist — Week of April 24 – April 30, 2021
Did you miss some of this week’s top stories in the world of metal? Catch up below:
- Darkthrone’s new album has the best title in the history of black metal.
- Dr. Ted Nugent finally admitted that the pandemic is real.
- Clown from Slipknot seemed to question the validity of the presidential election.
- This mash-up of Ozzy Osbourne and the Beach Boys is amazing.
- Karma to Burn’s founding guitarist, Will Mecum, passed away.
- Was Lars Ulrich right about Napster? Nope!
- Watch St. Vincent, AC/DC’s Brian Johnson, and Ringo Starr talk about farting in touring vans.
- Vote for your favorite Slayer album.
- A massive hardcore show in New York City took no precautions against COVID-19.
- King Crimson’s Robert Fripp and Toyah Willcox covered Hawkwind’s “Silver Machine.”
That’s all for now. We’ll check in periodically over the weekend as usual and be right back at it full-bore next week.