Bands You Thought Would Be Heavier, Deathcore Vocalist Quits Over Premonition, and More Top Stories of the Week
The MetalSucks Playlist – Week of April 10 to April 16
Couldn’t hear this week’s top stories over your own backing tracks? Don’t worry, here’s what you missed:
- Here are 11 bands you thought would be heavier the first time you heard them.
- Radio Host Eddie Trunk dragged Santa Cruz for using backing tracks.
- Vocalist Dan Watson quit Enterprise Earth after a premonition of his own death gave him a new lease on life.
- Check out our exclusive video of Arch Enemy’s Alissa White-Gluz teaching you five vocal exercises you can do at your desk.
- We thought Netflix’s Metal Lords tried admirably, but felt forced and unrelatable overall.
- Hey guitarists, Papa Roach’s Jerry Horton says you’re messing this up when playing “Last Resort.”
- And the new bassist for Deftones is…
- Guitarist John 5 explained that his 2003 onstage fight with Marilyn Manson was way more tragic than scandalous.
- Jungle Rot’s Dave Matrise says these two death metal bands are keeping the scene alive.
- The Fender Mustang Kurt Cobain played in Nirvana’s “Smells Like Teen Spirit” video is going up for auction.
That’s what we got for today. We’ll check in throughout the weekend and strap it back on come Monday. Don’t forget to stock up for 4/20!
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet