Vince Neil’s Teleprompter, Bands You’re Not Allowed to Dislike, and More Top Stories of the Week
The MetalSucks Playlist – This Week’s Top Tracks, from June 26 to July 2
Can’t remember this week’s biggest metal news stories without your teleprompter? Don’t worry, we got you. Here’s what you need to know:
- At a recent show, Mötley Crüe’s Vince Neil was spotted using a teleprompter for big hits like “Home Sweet Home” and “Looks That Kill.”
- Here are 11 bands you’re not allowed to dislike.
- These are the 10 best bands of the new wave of death metal, as voted by you.
- Remember that 10-year-old who covered Spiritbox on America’s Got Talent? Well, she has a new single out, and it’s pretty damn heavy.
- On Sunday, King Crimson’s Robert Fripp and Toyah Willcox covered Rammstein’s “Keine Lust.”
- At a recent festival show, Megadeth’s Dave Mustaine lost it and called a roadie a “pathetic amateur piece of shit.”
- For the 4th of July, we listed some American-ass songs by non-American bands.
- It appears that Mercyful Fate guitarist Michael Denner didn’t even know the band were reuniting, and is heartbroken.
- In a recent interview, Alice Cooper said his current band is the best he’s ever had, praising guitarist Nita Strauss.
- Apparently Ted Nugent thinks Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong and pop star Pink want to kill babies, ban guns, and kill Americans with fentanyl.
That’s all we got this week. We’ll update a little throughout the weekend and be back full bore on Monday.