The MetalSucks Playlist — Week of July 6 – July 10, 2020
Did you miss some of this week’s top stories in the world of metal? Catch up below:
- Slipknot, Tool, Nickelback and more got government pandemic assistance of $150,000 to $1 million.
- Why are these bands listed on Metal-Archives.com?
- If Iron Maiden covered “Enter Sandman,” it might sound like this.
- Linkin Park’s Mike Shinoda is running for president.
- Matt Heafy discussed being bullied by other bands during Trivium’s early days.
- Here is video of the first metal show since the coronavirus pandemic began.
- System of a Down’s John Dolmayan asserts that “there is no systematic racism in the United States.”
- Godsmack’s Sully Erna believes the Left is holding a coronavirus cure hostage until Joe Biden is elected president.
- Here is a black metal song about the importance of wearing a face mask.
- Nikki Sixx says that Ozzy Osbourne “isn’t doing good.”
That’s all for now. We’ll check in periodically over the weekend as usual and be right back at it full-bore next week.