David Crosby Pisses off Van Halen Fans, Five Finger Death Punch Swap Guitarists, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
The MetalSucks Playlist — Week of October 10 – October 16, 2020
Did you miss some of this week’s top stories in the world of metal? Catch up below:
- David Crosby pissed off Van Halen fans by calling Eddie Van Halen “meh.”
- Speaking of Van Halen, they had 20 of the top 25 tracks on the charts last week.
- Five Finger Death punch officially replaced guitarist Jason Hook with Andy James.
- Five Finger Death Punch also released an anti-masker music video.
- This awesome bride walked down the aisle to Lamb of God.
- Tommy Lee’s wife ruined his Rolls-Royce.
- Is this Fear Factory’s new album art?
- Former Atreyu frontman Alex Varkatzas called the band’s new song “fake heavy.”
- Staind’s Aaron Lewis compared liberals to Satan.
- Rammstein shared a new video from the studio.
That’s all for now. We’ll check in periodically over the weekend as usual and be right back at it full-bore next week.