Will Smith on Ozzfest, The Darkness’ Justin Hawkins on Bon Jovi, and More of the Top Stories of the Week
The MetalSucks Playlist – This Week’s Top Tracks, from May 7 to May 13
Straight-up fuck this week. What a heartbreaking fucking week. I’m sorry, guys.
Here are this week’s top stories:
- Will Smith said Ozzfest was “the least African American event outside of that broom-and-big-ass-hockey-puck thing at the Olympics.”
- Trevor Strnad, frontman of The Black Dahlia Murder, has died. He was 41.
- The Darkness’ Justin Hawkins think the people around Jon Bon Jovi need to tell him to stop.
- Rob Zombie had to stop his old guitarist from filling his instrument with rotten, maggot-infested meat.
- Rage Against the Machine released a statement vowing to “fight any attempts to restrict or control reproductive freedoms.”
- The remaining members of Children of Bodom have opened up about how Alexi Laiho’s drinking scuttled the band.
- Danzig’s upcoming tour is probably going to be his last.
- Behemoth announced their new album Opvs Contra Natvram.
We’ll update throughout the weekend and get going again Monday.